For anyone passionate about coffee as a hobby and ready to move onto something more, or any new budding baristas, this course will set you up for your promising career ahead.
Full of knowledge about roasted and un-roasted coffee, crafting the perfect espresso, texturing creamy milk and how to clean your machinery professionally, you’ll leave this course with a sound foundation to kickstart your career as a barista.
After Completion You Can:
- Explain where coffee is grown and where it originated as well as how it’s farmed and processed.
- Know what light and dark roast coffees are and the differences between them.
- Be able to confidently differentiate between arabica and robusta coffee.
- Be able to set up a coffee grinder to get the best flavour from any coffee.
- Be able to confidently make any espresso-based beverage (latte etc.).
- Know how to professionally clean any espresso machine and work station.
Just started a new job in coffee and you’re ready to expresso your passion and show your skill? This course is the one for you.
Bookings & Costs:
This course is priced at £75 per person. The course duration is 2 hours.
This course runs weekly on the following days:
- Wednesday at 10:00 to 12:00
- Saturday at 16:30 to 18:30.
Need to make a bespoke booking? – Get in touch.