How did you do that? We’ll show you. Starting off this session we look at some of the science behind milk texturing and how different kinds of milk interact with espresso crema.
This is followed up by an intensive look at texturing milk for latte art, the six degrees of freedom of latte art and finally latte art practice for one hour.
After Completion You Can:
- Explain how milk foam forms and how it changes over time.
- Explain how different kinds of milk foam and react with espresso differently.
- Texture at least one type of milk perfectly for latte art.
- Explain what latte art’s six degrees of freedom are and how to use them to produce latte art.
- Form at the least heart patterns with fundamental latte art techniques.
This is essential for any real enthusiast looking for a masterclass in drink presentation perfection. You must be able to make coffee already, however, your milk texturing techniques needn’t be perfect.
Bookings & Costs:
This course is priced at £65 per person. The course duration is 1.5 hours.
This course runs weekly on the following days:
- Wednesday at 13:00 to 14:30
- Saturday at 10:00 to 11:30.
Need to make a bespoke booking? – Get in touch.