When it comes to coffee, latte isn’t the limit. V60 pour-over, Aeropress, you name it, we can brew it.
We’ll learn about how to adjust water temperature and grind size for different brewing methods and coffees as well as how water turbulence affects the flavour of your final cup. You’ll be brewing a whole host of different single origin coffees with a flair to impress even the most seasoned barista.
After Completion You Can:
- Brew coffee manually using professional equipment including high precision scales, gooseneck kettles and more.
- Understand the theory behind brewing coffee (extraction theory) and brew using various different coffees.
- Brew filter coffee using a V60 effectively and develop basic recipes for different types of coffee (light and dark roast).
- Brew using an Aeropress and adjust Aeropress coffee recipes to improve them.
- Brew using a method of your choice including how to develop coffee recipes for that brewing method.
All baristas working in a coffee shop with a brew bar or anyone looking to brew coffee without making espresso, this is the one for you. We better get brewing!
Bookings & Costs:
This course is priced at £75 per person. The course duration is 2 hours.
This course runs weekly on the following days:
- Thursday at 10:00 to 12:00
- Thursday at 13:00 to 15:00
Need to make a bespoke booking? – Get in touch.