Are you just starting out as a barista? Are you a coffee lover that wants to learn more? Do you know someone that just can’t stop drinking the stuff?
Introduction to coffee is a journey from coffee cherry (yes, a cherry!) all the way to the cappuccino in your cup. This course covers the history of coffee, coffee processing at the farm, a roastery tour, a tasting and a master guide to using your favourite brewing device.
After Completion You Can:
• Explain where coffee is grown and where it originated as well as how it’s farmed and processed.
• Know how coffee roasters work, how coffee is roasted and what a roastery looks like.
• Have developed key sensory skills.
• Learned to brew coffee to perfection with your method of choice.
Budding Barista or enthusiastic home brewer it doesn’t matter, this course has you covered.
Bookings & Costs:
This course is priced at £65 per person. The course duration is 1.5 hours.
This course runs weekly on the following days:
- Tuesday at 15:00 to 16:30
- Friday at 16:00 to 17:30.
Need to make a bespoke booking? – Get in touch.