Coffee is always bringing people together, whether it’s at a coffee processing station in Ethiopia or at Cambridge Coffee Academy where you and your friends or colleges are conversing over a tasting.
We’re offering a bespoke team-building training session for you and your colleges, friends or family. From tastings, training and roastery tours to latte art throwdown competitions we have it all.
Together you can experience all that coffee has to offer in much more than just a day full of bonding.
A Typical Day May Include:
- A quick introduction to ease into things with a cup of coffee and a chat about coffee’s origins.
- Designing your own coffee blend with full access to all coffee roasted in Coffee World.
- Then a group tasting where we note down the flavours of various different coffees and compare them to your custom blend.
- Afterwards, we move onto the espresso machines and learn to make coffee to a barista-quality standard including milk steaming and latte art.
- Once everyone’s up to speed if you’re feeling competitive we can finish up with something harder. Who could keep up in a mock-up cafe setting? Who’s got the best latte art?
It doesn’t matter what your experience is with coffee or who you’re bringing along. We’re excited for a fun time to remember and we hope you are too.
Rates start at £300 for a half-day or £500 for a full-day (inclusive VAT and materials).
This course is only available for a bespoke booking – Get in touch.
For all enquires please email: firstname.lastname@example.org