They say there’s no place like home, and here at Cambridge Coffee Academy, we agree. That’s why we’ll come to you. This is our only course where it’s possible to book up to a whole day and it’s one of only two bespoke courses.
Working with any equipment you have available we can train all your staff at once or just your head baristas. We can cover workflow tricks, advanced milk steaming, latte art, machine maintenance, daily set up of grinders and coffee machines or we can just work through your menu mastering each drink.
There really is no place like home.
A Typical Day May Include:
- A short introduction. One of our trainers will get to know you all and get accustomed to your equipment whilst we all drink some coffee (or tea!).
- A quick equipment recap – do you know your tamper from your portafilters? No? Neither did we at first, but it doesn’t take longer than 15 minutes to learn.
- A menu recap: how do you make each drink? Did you know that latte means milk in Italian? That’s how we like to remember what a latte is here at CCA, because it’s the milkiest coffee.
- How to set up your grinder to get the coffee tasting just the way you like it.
- Drink making practice followed up by more advanced milk steaming techniques.
- A short latte art class (and maybe a quick competition, who’s the best at forming a heart)?
And cleaning down the bar to finish things off. We’ll use chemicals to make sure the coffee machine makes good coffee day after day for years to come.
This course is available for a bespoke booking – Get in touch.
For all enquires please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note. For this particular course – there may be an additional charge for the travel expenses of our trainer to visit you at your premises – we will be in touch after you’ve booked your course to discuss this.