If you’ve just bought a new espresso machine, you’ve just started a new hobby. We’re here to get you fully immersed in it.
We’ll go over grinding principles or how to best use pre-ground coffee in your machine and milk texturing to a cafe-quality standard. To finish the session we’ll go over machine maintenance and cleaning to ensure you keep caffeinated (or decaffeinated) for years to come.
After Completion You Can:
- Brew coffee at home to a cafe-quality standard.
- Develop espresso recipes for different coffee types to best extract their flavour.
- Professionally clean all of your equipment to keep it in good condition.
- Use different brewing techniques to get the most out of your equipment.
Sick of instant coffee? Already brewing your own coffee at home but looking to improve? If the answer to either of these questions was yes then this is the course for you.
Bookings & Costs:
This course is priced at £50 for a one-to-one session. The course duration is 1 hour.
This course runs weekly on the following days:
- Tuesday at 18:00 to 19:00
- Friday at 14:00 to 15:00
- Saturday at 14:30 to 15:30
Need to make a bespoke booking? – Get in touch.