This is a practical packed session.
We’ll kick things off with a tasting to experience coffee’s diversity and what could be available for your house. Then we move straight onto brewing with devices of your choice; you can browse our brew bar or jump straight on our state of the art espresso machines.
Whilst we’re brewing we look over-grinding principles, extraction theory and how to develop drink recipes to best fit your brewing device. Soon your kitchen will be looking more like a cafe ran by a top barista (that’s you)!
After Completion You Can:
• Understand how different coffee processing methods and roast levels affect flavour in coffee.
• Use sensory skills to distinguish distinct flavours and aromas in coffee.
• Brew coffee like a professional using a brewing method of your choice.
• Explain coffee extraction theory and how variables such as coffee brewing time and coffee grind size affect flavour.
• Professionally clean any equipment you may be using or want to be using in your house.
Bookings & Costs:
This course is priced at £50 per person. The course duration is 1 hour.
This course runs weekly on the following days:
- Monday at 10:00 to 11:00
- Tuesday at 18:30 to 19:30
Need to make a bespoke booking? – Get in touch.